Divi Theme – The Gallery Module
- As discussed in the ‘image module’ tutorial, your images need to be optimised correctly before uploading and this applies to the gallery module also.
- To update an existing gallery module you click the three lines in the module container, which will take you to the ‘gallery module settings’ screen.
- Click ‘Update Gallery’ and you will be taken to the media library – if you images you want to add already exist on the site you will find them here – just click on images and when they show a tick in the corner they have been selected to add. Then hit ‘add to gallery’ button.
- Alternatively if you are uploading new images to the gallery click ‘upload files’ under the ‘add to gallery’ heading. Once the new images have been uploaded make sure they have the tick in the right hand corner and select ‘add to gallery’.
- You can hit ‘edit gallery’ to reorder the images and add captions. Then click ‘update gallery’ to head back to the ‘gallery module settings’.
- If you want the image to be clicked through individually leave the layout as ‘slider’ if you want all images to be shown as thumbnails select ‘grid’ as the layout.
The images number is how many will be displayed on a page – if you want all of them to show make this a large number – if you would prefer that users click through pages make the images number smaller and include ‘pagination’