General – Adding a New Page
- From the left-hand dashboard menu hover over ‘pages’ and select ‘add new’
- On the ‘add new page’ screen enter a title for your page. It is suggested the title is no more than 3-4 words long.
- Now you can add some content to your page. If your site uses Page Builder (ie. if you have the Divi Theme) you will see a button ‘use page builder’, if not, please make sure you are on the ‘Visual’ tab and see other tutorials about adding text and images.
- Once you have added the content to your page select the blue ‘publish’ button from the left hand side. Alternatively you can press the grey button above ‘save draft’ to continue working on the page at a later time
- View you page by hitting the ‘view page’ button just under the title. In order for your new page to appear in your navigation bar, you need to add it to your menu, see the tutorial titled ‘adding pages to the menu’ for instructions.